Reverse Inflammation Naturally provides a comprehensive overview of both acute and chronic inflammation and offers practical guidance and alternative solutions to popular drugs as well as beneficial supplements and home remedies.
Chronic inflammation is among the most prevalent ailments seen in modern society—and all too often, our diet and reliance on common over-the-counter medications is to blame. Not only does traditional medicine offer little in the way of safe, low-risk solutions, it is one of the leading causes of painful, unnecessary inflammation in patients of all ages. As a result, more patients are turning to the world of natural medicine. With Reverse Inflammation Naturally, you can learn how to work with your body to achieve effective healing, see lasting results, and reclaim your life.
Complete with healing remedies, dietary regimens, and protocols for every stage of healing and maintenance, Reverse Inflammation Naturally contains step-by-step, do-it-yourself instructions and includes the most effective dietary programs and herbal supplements proven to help control—and reverse—the body’s inflammation response, all while promoting overall health and wellness.
Reverse Inflammation Naturally covers a multitude of topics, including:
• A comprehensive overview of inflammation, its causes, and its related ailments
• Natural substitutes for popular over-the-counter and prescription medications
• How best to prepare herbal remedies and supplements for a variety of uses
• The latest information on clinical trials, medications, and alternative therapies
• How to select the right supplements, vitamins, and nutrients for your needs
…and many more!
Featuring alternative solutions to potentially harmful prescription drugs, as well as safe food choices and a guide to herbal medicine, Reverse Inflammation Naturally helps you regain your sense of health and well-being.
- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Hatherleigh Press; 1 edition (May 30, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1578266807
- ISBN-13: 978-1578266807
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces